Lessons learned from building Bain Capital’s Insider Threat Program
Building an insider threat program from the ground up can be a daunting task. Protecting your organization requires consistent implementation of best practices.
Join us Thursday, June 8th at 11:00 AM EDT, for a live webinar where Mark Sutton, Bain Capital’s Chief Information Security Officer and an ObserveIT customer, explains the process he used for creating and implementing an insider threat program.
From first-hand experience, Mark will share:
- Why people are the common theme in security vulnerability
- Technologies used to prevent data exfiltration, and lessons learned
- A framework for customizing an insider threat program for your organization
- Learnings from Bain Capital’s initial insider threat program rollout
- Key takeaways and actionable advice for building your Insider Threat program
Save My Spot