Why Insider Threat is a C-Level Priority
Sometimes the best advice comes from the least expected places.
I’m probably the last person on earth you’d expect to encourage making insider threat a C-level priority after devoting a decade of my career to external threat and endpoint security, as the CTO of McAfee and Chief Scientist for Lockheed Martin.
Watch this recorded webinar, and you'll learn the “secrets” behind a successful insider threat program and leave with:
- Actionable advice to identify and deter unauthorized behavior
- Clear next steps to implement your insider threat program
- Real world tips and tricks for dealing with the insider
- Over 18+ years of InfoSec teaching experience
- Former CTO of McAfee, Chief Scientist at Lockheed Martin and SANS Fellow
- Author of several books, including Advanced Persistent Threat, Hackers Beware, Hiding in Plain Sight, Network Security Bible 2nd Edition, and Insider Threat
- Commissioner on Cyber Security for the 44th US President