Actionable Expert Advice for Protecting your Enterprise from Today’s Biggest Risk to Confidential Data
Traditionally, the term “insider threat” invokes images of malicious employees lurking in the shadows of an office attempting to steal company secrets or bring down the system. The reality is that this type of evil insider is infrequent at most companies, with instances of these types of threats occurring once in a blue moon. The real threat and biggest risk to confidential data is the negligent employee, more commonly categorized as the unintentional insider threat.
This webinar will show you how to minimize insider risk and proactively prevent the leakage of data from negligent employees.
In this webcast you will learn:
- The role of human error and negligence in security incidents
- What employee and contractor activities can invite risk
- How to identify unwitting users and careless behavior
- Ways to minimizing the threat from the unintentional insider
About Presenter - Eric Cole
- Over 18+ years of InfoSec teaching experience
- Former CTO of McAfee, Chief Scientist at Lockheed Martin and SANS Fellow
- Author of several books, including Hiding in Plain Sight and Insider Threat
- Commissioner on Cyber Security for the 44th US President
Unintentional Insider Threat
Presenter - Eric Cole, former CTO of McAfee