ON-DEMAND WEBINAR - Insider Threat Law: Balancing Privacy and Protection
Explore the legal parameters of implementing an insider threat program, including the application of employee monitoring tools. Learn how to protect your corporate assets while respecting the privacy of your employees.
- Employee monitoring rules – who, what, when, where, how and why
- Employee privacy rights
- Lawful employee screening procedures
- Employee investigation rules
About Presenter - Shawn Thompson, J.D.
Over 15 years’ experience investigating, prosecuting, and managing insider threats.
- Senior Litigation Attorney, Department of Defense
- Insider Threat Program Manager, Department of Defense
- Assistant General Counsel, Federal Bureau of Investigation
- Board Member, National Insider Threat Special Interest Group
- Special Assistant United States Attorney, United States Department of Justice
- Vice President, Enterprise Security Risk Management, InfoTeK Corporation